Organic Supply Rose Quartz Roller - Green
Benefits of Facial Rolling using Rose Quartz Roller:
• Minimizes enlarged pores
• Clears toxins from the skin
• Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
• Stimulates collagen and elastin production
• Tones facial muscles for improved elasticity
• Promotes lymphatic drainage and improves blood circulation
• Brightens complexion and brings about your most youthful glow
• Reduces the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes
• Increases blood, oxygen, and energy flow between parts of the face
Facial Roller Protocol:
Always use gentle pressure. Move the roller from inner to the outer edge of the face, start from the bottom to the upper side of the face.
- Start from the chin, pull outward until the ear. Do 5x or more. After you do one side, do the other side.
- Sweep under cheekbones from the nose to the ears. Do 5x or more. After you do one side, do the other side.
- Use the smaller tool to work from inner corner of the eye, move outward to the outer corner of the eye, across the temple until the hairline. Do 5x or more. After you do one side, do the other side.
- To reduce wrinkles on the forehead, start from the brow bone, pull upward, move up across your forehead until you reach hairline. Start from the center and move to the outer edge of the face. Do 5x or more. After you do one side, do the other side.
- Now you’re finished! You may notice your face feels smoother and more even, lifted, and sculpted. You may feel more relaxed and less tense. The more you do Facial Rolling, the more results you’ll see.
- The smaller tool is for the eye area.
- The bigger tool is for the rest of the face.
- Do daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Use light to moderate pressure.
- Speed is low and mindful.
Caring for Your Facial Roller:
Clean with hot water and soap after each use. Store in a safe place where it won’t break.